HD's hopefully awesome 2nd grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 20:46
Last Thursday:

This Thursday:

Jack Flash #5 ................................................... White Widow

For the diary, this is day 80. The JF has been in flower 33 days, the WW 29 days. They take 4l of liquid each every 3rd day.

Here's some pics of the JF

This strain is a cinch to grow, if this half-wit can grow it any half-wit can

The 1st orange pistils are arriving on the branch buds

and a few on the main cola 

The WW and the clones are also doing fine but their pics turned out crap in the gloom up in the attic.

1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 21:19
Looking delectable HD mighty fine plants.
This half wit,dumb feck,numb nuts may well have a grow of these strains one day.
May you receive a bountiful harvest in the not to distant future.
Have a good evening.
Live and let live
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 14:17
Cheers, HD!

Must admit to having forgotten the beginning of the thread. Looking back, I see the White Widow is from Nirvana. Beautiful plant nonetheless!

We'll definitely link to a couple of the JF#5 shots, as they're a lovely example of the strain.

Congratulations on your distinctly awesome 2nd grow!

[also: nice one for naming the images in a consistent, logical way!]
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 14:22
Fine looking plants HD, i like that you've let them do there thing, so many plants you see are contorted freaks it's nice to see the overall shape of a strain as well as the buds imo
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 17:54
big HashDriveway ! we are waiting for the next step ! : drying method and smoke report.
i like this culture: soil and the less human action on the plant;no topping the main cola; and of course some green fingers and lot of lovvve! ;)
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Jug Head View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Jug Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2012 at 18:57
GOOD LOOKING HD!
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. – Thomas Jefferson -
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2012 at 18:17
Thanks guys, some really nice comments. I got a warm glow there..

Sickle, yeah I agree although to be honest natural form plants fit my space best.

Breizh ganja, that's my strategy bud. The less input from me the less chance it might all go wrong. It still could, believe me.. Hope you're keeping well man.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2012 at 19:25
Ok so

9 days ago:

4 hours ago:

...................................... Jack Flash #5 ................................................... White Widow 

For the diary, this is day 89. The JF has been in flower 42 days, the WW 38 days. They slurp 4L each of Oldtimer Organic Bloom @ 5ml/L every 3rd day and get some bat guano once a week (thanks Jugs!)

The WW is quite frankly a pain in the arse, it's branches roam low all round the tent so I looped a bit of string round them all to try and bring them closer to the main stem, and the light. Decent main cola tho
nice and sugary.

The JF has no structural woes like its tent mate. All the branches stay close to the main stem

and ripeness approaches. This is the top of the main cola

and a branch bud

In the tent, last year's strategy of vegging/blooming together worked well with short indicas, bit more crowded this time

The clones (yes, that is an old dvd player they're parked on but at least it's reflective..) are nearly 12 inches tall. They're a bit confused to whether they're vegging or in flower ie all are showing pre-flowers and some strange leaf shapes are appearing. It's all very interesting.

1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2012 at 19:54
So close now HD
What films do you put on for the plants?
Nice compact tidy little setup you have goin on.
Have bumper harvest.When do you think you think they will be getting the chop?
Have a good weekend.
Live and let live
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2012 at 20:30
Originally posted by kph1966

So close now HD
What films do you put on for the plants?
Nice compact tidy little setup you have goin on.
Have bumper harvest.When do you think you think they will be getting the chop?
Have a good weekend.

No films shown kp, there's no sockets left to plug it in. I reckon that its silvery-ness will be beneficial.

Couple of weeks yet, maybe 3 for the WW. Hope there's room.
SuperDuper View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 10:27
Hello HD !!! looking at your girls is better than sex ok ok meaby not better but also pleasent  %3coving%20it
%3clap
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 19:07
Last weekend:

This weekend:

............................................. Jack Flash #5 ................................................... White Widow  

So yeah, been a bit busy with other stuff this week but all is still going to plan.

This is the WW after 46 days of flowering

I'm gonna have to get some bubble bags

After boasting last week about the JF's branches staying close to the main stem it's all getting a bit looser in that respect

I'd truss it up like the WW but the absence of gaps between the bud to place the string on means I'd rather not. Soon be ready anyway

This after 50 days flowering

I'm thinking perhaps one more feed and then flushing as there's plenty green on the plant, enough for 2 or 3 plain waterings.

I'm open to your opinions on what to do

Meanwhile the clones are now 14-16 inches tall so I'm gonna have to 12/12 them pretty soon and I havent even potted them up yet. It's getting very crowded.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 19:11
hey hash,

Beautiful Plant.

From the photo, she looks about right?

Have you had a look at the tric's?

Are you short on bud if not keep her going a while longer.

I think you'll be happy with the bubble bags.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 19:19
Cheers mellow!

I just go by the pistil colour, you know, about 70% orange. I'm not short on bud to smoke, I am short of space tho, critically. Wont let that determine when to harvest however.

Yeah, I got to get bubble bags, you cant be throwing all that sticky goodness away.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 19:33
Then go with your gut, she looks about done.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>