HD's hopefully awesome 2nd grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SuperDuper View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 18:27
Hello HD
ther is nothing to worry about it i made clones from plants that was in 6 weeks in flower end the clones grow nicley but the smell of them was a bit biger end nothing more
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 18:31
Originally posted by Jug Head

Nope! No Cause for concern mate! They look perfect! Very nice!

Thanks Jugs. In my google search there was some chat about hermie-ing but only when bad genetics were in play so it shouldnt be a problem.
Jug Head View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Jug Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 18:32
In fact HD you've pulled off what I could not! The last time I moved clones from the windowsill to hps they shocked and died! This might have been what triggered the pre flower but they are wee beasties!
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. – Thomas Jefferson -
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 18:35
Originally posted by SuperDuper

Hello HD
ther is nothing to worry about it i made clones from plants that was in 6 weeks in flower end the clones grow nicley but the smell of them was a bit biger end nothing more

Thanks man, that's reassuring coming from the clone king!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 19:05

In fact HD you've pulled off what I could not! The last time I moved clones from the windowsill to hps they shocked and died! This might have been what triggered the pre flower but they are wee beasties!

Aye, I read about the stress thing on my google search. They started off on the floor of the tent, then up on to the stool and now they're on an empty 10L pot on top of the stool. Maybe I should lose the 10L pot for a few days, my worry is they get too big before the moms are fully flowered and outta there, hence no bat shit yet.
Jug Head View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Jug Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 19:45
I'd try and keep them out of direct (sunny) sunlight, if there is such a thing in this country! As they are clones they would benefit from being topped. This would slowdown the hight and would give them a lovely bushy shape! But I would let them grow a few more internodes before doing that! But clones grow a lot different from seeded plants, they stay more compact and they don't have a tap root. So don't slow the growing down over the hight issue. In my novice humble opinion only HD! lol

Jugs
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. – Thomas Jefferson -
super mario View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote super mario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 19:27
big plants or small plants in a sea of green.

my first grow i finished motherplants and i was not really happy with the ammount of crop.
then i tried in my 80x80 box 16 pots each 20x20, so 16 fit in the box 6,5 L. i send my clones to flower when the reach a hight of 20-25 cm and the average crop of ech plant now is at 20g each, so now i get 16x20g under 250hps sysytem on soil.  just an advice, try cloning and work with small plants in a sea of green.

also i tried the mentioned method in a homebox XL 1,20x1,20 with 36 pots with 600watts hps, omg the crop from that grow was amazing, each plant had 20-25g. so that makes 36x say 20g each made like 720g at once on my 3rd grow on soil.  this pic show my grow at the moment with aurora indica clones in a sea of green 16 pots all now about 30cm.
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 22:19
super mario View%20Drop%20Down hi start a new post this a HD grow diary
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 22:20
sory 4 eng.%3coving%20it im a alko stoner %3clown peace %3ceed%20leaf
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote SuperDuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 22:28
nice plant bay the way
super mario View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote super mario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 14:46
thas was not starting a thread i was trying to give tipps to get more crop and an example pic??? was that wrong???SORRY!cause you´ll see small plants are more productive and have not such long flowering time! be more efficent using this method. a propper grow book will tell you the same or youtube clips!

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 16:52
Hi HD, just saw your full-plant shots a couple of pages back - brilliant work! They're as healthy, resinous and well-structured as a grower could wish for.

Would you mind if I linked one or two of the images to the Sensi FB page in the future?
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 19:30
Originally posted by super mario

thas was not starting a thread i was trying to give tipps to get more crop and an example pic??? was that wrong???SORRY!cause you´ll see small plants are more productive and have not such long flowering time! be more efficent using this method. a propper grow book will tell you the same or youtube clips!

Hey super mario, I understand that you were illustrating the points you were making. It's cool. I think Super Duper was joking about an earlier exchange we had and something got lost in translation, he is from Mars after all..

SoG's or SCroG's are not for me, I like to see a plants form when growing. It's a large part of the pleasure for me. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us tho.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 19:45
Originally posted by Ganja

Hi HD, just saw your full-plant shots a couple of pages back - brilliant work! They're as healthy, resinous and well-structured as a grower could wish for.

Would you mind if I linked one or two of the images to the Sensi FB page in the future?

Thanks Ganga!

Sure you can use them, my pleasure. Remember tho, the White Widow isnt a Sensi seed in case you hadnt noticed..

I'm doing an update shortly with possibly better pics of the Jack Flash #5, If they're of any use please feel free use them.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 19:57

I'd try and keep them out of direct (sunny) sunlight, if there is such a thing in this country! As they are clones they would benefit from being topped. This would slowdown the hight and would give them a lovely bushy shape! But I would let them grow a few more internodes before doing that! But clones grow a lot different from seeded plants, they stay more compact and they don't have a tap root. So don't slow the growing down over the hight issue. In my novice humble opinion only HD! lol

Jugs

I think they've seen about 2 hours of 'direct sunny sunlight' this month bud.

I'm open to the idea of topping but do you really think I'd have the space? Each plant would have just 450mm square to grow in and the moms are fairly branchy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>