GROW FOR VICTORY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jug Head View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jug Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GROW FOR VICTORY
    Posted: 23 March 2012 at 14:54
Hello everyone! I am new to this site but I have completed grow diaries on other sites. I have used sensi seeds many times and the best result being Super Skunk.
My privileges on this forum are limited but I would like to run a grow journal with sensi seeds, is this possible?
Many thanks

Jugs
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 18:04
Welcome to the Forums, Jug Head. You're more than welcome to start a grow journal here!

You should now have access to most parts of the forum, including the 'Grow Diaries' section.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Jug Head View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Jug Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 02:16
I'm very pleased and excited to announce that I have two packs of Sensi Seeds feminised Super Skunk on order!

So the planning begins!!!

I can't remember exactly how long ago it was when I did my first grow, but it was Sensi's Jack Flash and at the time buying seeds online was a new phenomena, 15 yrs ago?? Regardless to say it was and still is my favourite of all my grows!

I grew Sensi Seed Super Skunk (f) last year and I would like to post some photos and ask some question that I have about the strain, but unfortunately I do not have enough privileges to post photo's yet.

I also haven't found the grow diaries section and am a little unsure where to start my new thread. It seems to be archive only.

Photo's to follow shortly! Please excuse the lack of forum etiquette.

Jugs
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. – Thomas Jefferson -
alleesu View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote alleesu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 14:12
Hi there, not so sure how this forum works but I am at a state when I would like to take some cuttings, I am about one week befoe I begin the 12Hr on 12hr off, any advise on cuttings, do I start from the bottom of the plant?
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 21:21
No worries Jugs, you'll find indoor grow diaries under Indoor Growing and outdoor grow diaries under Outdoor Growing.

Alleesu, you can take cuttings from anywhere on the plant... if you are going to change over to 12/12 soon, it's probably best to leave the top shoots alone for flowering and take some cuttings from the lower part of the plant.

You have more chance of people seeing your question if you start your own topic rather than just adding them to someone else's post. Maybe start a grow diary so you have a place to ask any questions that come up while you are growing.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply