Wish me luck[i think i will need it]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:57
Hi Mellow.
Yes i had a very pleasant memorable evening and the two that i chopped were flipped at about 14 inch but did not really gain much in height or width really being as they were clones.
I have 4 topped clones ready and another 6 coming along nicely but i really want a new mother in DWC which i will do once these go into 12/12.
Its a very long time since i have bought anything as potent as this and like you say it will only get better.
I will give a full summary of the grow in a week or so and obviously say a big thank you to all the folk who helped me make it through.
You have a good weekend.
Live and let live
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2012 at 13:14
good stuff look forward to a smoke report,
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 13:48
Hello i hope everyone is tip top.
Its been a long time coming but i eventually got there.
White label super skunk feminised 2 in dwc and one in soil.The two in dwc ended up at roughly 24 inches and yielded 93 grams of dry bud and the soil one which was topped twice and used for taking clones 174 grams.
The smoke is about as good as anything i have ever smoked apart from oil and to say i happy is a under statement seen as how i only really used about half of my 1,2x1.2 tent space.
Been stoned to feck since and thats why i have taken so long to getting round to posting this.
Lastly i would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the people here who have answered my questions and given me invaluable advice along the way as there is no way i would have got through without your kind help.
I already have the next lot under the hps for a couple of weeks of veg before i flip them by which time i think they will be roughly 24 inches as i did not quite have the number of clones ready that i would of liked.
Everyone have a good day
Live and let live
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 17:22
You too, mate! Glad you had a good result!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 21:46
Hey buddy,

Yeah, it normally goes quiet after crop day, lol.

funny you mentioned 174g, one of my plants did that, i had to do a double take and re wiegh it, made up :).
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2012 at 09:54
Morning Mellow.
The soil grown one i did untold damage to and actually had to lose a quarter of the plant as the main stem split into 4 as i was trying to lst it.so getting 174 grams off her was a very pleasant surprise.
She did not have a main cola but about 30 smaller heads were the bulk of her yield came from so it would of been really interesting to see what she would of yielded had she not been a amputee plus she only stood about 3 feet tall.
A lot of the lower buds were not worth bothering with at all so i put them in with the trim so the bubble hash i intend to make around xmas time should be some real nice smoke but that depends on whether santa brings me some bubble bags.
All have a good weekend.
Live and let live
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:00
Morning all.
White label super skunk clones using advanced nutes in DWC under a 600watt dual spec hps
So here i go again growing in DWC from clones,,.
They look a lot healthier than my first grow and as you know i am one for trying new things so this time i flipped them to 12/12 at 18 inches high and all 3 were topped and i also have a small untopped one to see how she fairs in comparison.
They are 14 days of 12/12 and stand roughly 28 inches tall.

As always any advice or opinions are much appreciated.

All have a good day.
Live and let live
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2012 at 17:09
they should yield big :).

Really nice and bushy :).
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2012 at 21:00
Alright Mellow i hope everything is good with you.
Well lets hope so but i am still not filling the space with these 4 but at least the lower parts should get a little more light and as usual i will be changing things with the next grow if i can get the amount of clones i want i will be growing 12 not topping them and flipping them at about 16-18 inches.
You have a good evening.
Live and let live
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:15
I hope everyone is well.
White label super skunk in dwc using advanced nutrients.
Well another week gone and their continuing to bud up nicely and are now 21 days since the flip to 12/12.
As you can see they are a nice bushy threesome and there is also a smaller one buried in amongst them.
So far so good but the final yield is the best judge of how i have done and thats at least a month off.

All have a good week.
Live and let live
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:50
Looking good '66 :)
I'm sure the harvest will be great. Best of luck
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 15:49
Hello OG i hope you are well.
If i get a 20th of the yield you will soon have i will be more than happy.
I am just trying a few different grows to see which works best for my set-up and once i am happy with the yield i can concentrate more on one maybe trying different nutes ect ect.
You have a good evening.
Live and let live
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2012 at 23:11
Congratulations on getting to harvest '66 and best of luck for the next round. 
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:44
nice jungle, mmmmm stinky skunky sticky tops my favourite
1966 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:21
Cheers Sarah and good luck with yours.
Morning Sickle one thing that really took me by surprise with the first grow was how the stink off these super skunk impregnates the clothing and if i was to come into close contact with old bill the game would be up i think.
All have a nice weekend.
Live and let live
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>