Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
J C View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote J C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ADDRESS
    Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:08
HI,with me having no credit card i'm going to have to send money recorded delivery ive looked though the site and carnt seem to find an address to send for seeds. please help ..thank you
The Weak Can Never Forgive.
Forgiveness Is The Attribute Of The Strong.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:17
Hmmm, yes I can't find an address for cash payments either... Sensi do accept cash by post, although they don't encourage people to do it because of the risk of theft in transit (even with an insured delivery).

I'll have another look but you may need to wait until someone from the Amsterdam end is online to answer your question.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
J C View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote J C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 17:20
Ok sarah,thanks

J C View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote J C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2012 at 00:15
Having looked though again i have found the bank details in which i can send cash by bank transfer.
Now i need the reference code for HASH PLANT It has a number on the site for hash plant 2315 but dont no if this is right one, any help much appreciated in this matter. Thanks J.C
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2012 at 02:02
JC have you gone through the checkout process? All the details you need should be available once you have placed the goods you want in the shopping cart and followed the directions to the checkout.

Being in Australia, the shop wont allow me to even put seed in the cart, so I can't do a dummy run to check the procedure for bank transfers.

Unfortunately there isn't anyone available over the weekend to answer sales related questions.

Maybe one of the forum members that live inside the EU will know have used the bank transfer option and be able to answer your question.  Otherwise you can send an email to info@sensiseeds.com, but be aware there is usually a bit of a backlog of email at the beginning of the week.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
J C View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote J C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2012 at 03:14
Thanks sarah, I've got it all sorted what to do now thanks for your help.
 Post Reply Post Reply