Is it true ???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2012 at 20:40
fortunately i;ve never had them..but as you said its the cycles that keep em coming back..our crops being monocultures leave no predator's or any unfavourable conditions..bug heaven..i did not know they asexually  reproduce...i got rid of my house plants in advance..and change clothes if i ve been in the garden..ive refused cuttings in the past cos the people had mites.they assured me they were clean but sure enough they got an outbreak..i think the omly way to be sure is use seeds next time
CZECHKILLER View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 00:57
If u use omite+nissorun they will be gone in no time , its sold in 1 pack 3,5g Nissorun + 5g Omite / 5l water ,1 thing kills mites second thing kills eggs .
I used it like 1 time then the 3rd day now there is no sign of em uneder scope .. it worx like charm ..

ps: i dun own house so i think my neighbours would not enjoy smoke bombs %3c3c3c3c3clown
ps ps : i changed my location so it is not from outside bushes nor there are any .. concrete jungle only xD
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 04:38
If you're going to bomb a flower garden, something like Dr. Doom is your best choice, it's a pyrethrin fogger. A small 3oz can will cover a 10x10 area and it's a mist, not a smoke bomb, neighbors won't even know you're using it.

But, it can burn more sensitive plants. In some cases just a touch, in others a whole plant. Some plants show no reaction at all. But, do you let the mites kill your grow or run the risk of burning a plant here and there? Catch-22.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 04:29
yo guys do u think i should give em a haircut ?
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/6531/b95.mp4
Write your toughts here and there, think about facts that you see everywhere, we are being slowly boiled and enslaved. Stand up and do what you can do best to help whoever needs it in.
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:50
if i remember you do not have a lot of height to you grow area so if there not in flower id give them a chop but then again they look quite closely packed together already so id flower them as they will at least double in height. looking great czech nice growing
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 09:58
Originally posted by sicklehand

if i remember you do not have a lot of height to you grow area so if there not in flower id give them a chop but then again they look quite closely packed together already so id flower them as they will at least double in height. looking great czech nice growing

They r 2nd week in flowering so i leave em alone ...
Write your toughts here and there, think about facts that you see everywhere, we are being slowly boiled and enslaved. Stand up and do what you can do best to help whoever needs it in.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:05
as there in flower i'd leave them as they are, maybe some strategically placed Cains/strings to lower the tallest tops if need be but other than that i think there going to be fine sight when in full flower
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:13
I hope they'll be ok but iam uncertain bout humidity evethough i have many fans ..
Iam scared they'll have mold on buds :-/ cause they r rly close to each other ..
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:26
if you have good ventilation and a fan that moves the air around you should be fine, just dont get lazy(like i have in the past) inspect your plants regularly(every few days) for mold/bugs also so buy a hydrometer if you do not have one they inexpensive and are a great tool for growers. leaving the ventilation running 24/7 will also safe guard against the dreaded mold   
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 21:07
dude i cant believe my eyes ... i inspected all plants and on every1 wuz white mold :-( and i thought PLAGRON coco would be good .. maybe its because my dehumifier is set to low  ,but humidity is 35% so thats kewl and temp goes around 18C at night and 25C during day ..
i removed all mold from the top of my pots but iam afraid it will be back , i rather turn my fans to higher level cause my UFO is too loud when i turn it on higher lvl ...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 09:13
there are people on here with more coco growing experience than me, im a lowly soil grower. if theres mold on the surface of your medium it normally means its to wet for to long. what is your watering schedule?
as your canopy is very dense the top few cm of the medium is is not drying out causing mold to form. but like i said im not a coco nut lol maybe ganja or Sarah Louise,mellow,coverking, etc can give you beter advice.

edit ive just reread the first few post and i see your using a drip system. ive have never used one, is it possible to control the amount it drips?
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:56
yeah its up to u how much water u want to add , mine is setup for 4 mins it is around 1liter to each pot twice a day ...
i stopped spray em and coco is dry again , alos i have added rice in bowl inside my growbox. 
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 16:20
thats good to hear, it would be a same if you lost the harvest to root rot etc

ive often thought of getting a watering system ill have a look into it again
assinomen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote assinomen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 16:59
Originally posted by CZECHKILLER

dude i cant believe my eyes ... i inspected all plants and on every1 wuz white mold :-( and i thought PLAGRON coco would be good .. maybe its because my dehumifier is set to low  ,but humidity is 35% so thats kewl and temp goes around 18C at night and 25C during day ..
i removed all mold from the top of my pots but iam afraid it will be back , i rather turn my fans to higher level cause my UFO is too loud when i turn it on higher lvl ...
DO YOU HAVE AN EXRACTOR FAN ????IF NOT YOU ARE ASKING FOR DISASTER IT,S NO GOOD JUST HAVING OSSCILATORS YOU MAY HAVE BUT IF YOU ARE GETTING MOLDS ..WHEN THE BUDS THICKEN ...BUD ROT CAN BE A REAL PROBLEM I ALWAYS GET A BIT NO MATTER HOW GOOD MY X-TRACT IS IT ONLY NEEDS ONE BIT OF LEAF MATTER IN THE WRONG PLACE..BLIGHT CAN SPREAD LIKE FUCK!!   ??
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CZECHKILLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 18:24
yes i have extractor fan only we call it UFO :)
but i have to keep on low rotation cause on higher it gets loud.and i can hear my neighbours cough and blow through walls :-/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>