Sensi SS and Big Budha BC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2012 at 16:33
So a whole new cast of characters then, good luck with it mate, you're due some. 
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:47
Hey Hash,

I just thought I'd do a quick update.

So, it's been 4 months since I started these seeds off. I ended up with 6, with 3 males.

I chopped one the other night, so i thought I'd whack up some pics of the other 2.

They are about waist height, strange this grow, I have about 6 strains on the go sum topped others not, yet they are all the same height, gutted.

I chopped a chem valley kush x cherry widow.(she looks the same as the Livers, but smaller?)

From the previous group photos, the ones that were female are the two tall ones at the back(livers, CVK) and the little fatty front left(CVK)

I didn't put the super macro on till the last shot, like a donut. So the picks make the plants look less ready that they are, IMO, they got another week, then I'm giving them water.

Chem Valley Kush

When I flipped the lights on this one, her fan leaves were massive. For some reason they just didn't grow out?
Yes she's over fed, but what ya gonna do?

The leaves are dark and the bud is almost white, but where is it?

Bud on a stick? what the hell?

Another angle

So this is Side show bob (livers). Smelling really really potent.

Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 13:41
sideshow bob? wow, thats one of the nicer plants i have seen for sure.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 13:50
Hey P,

I had some serious problems with these when they were little.

She had a lot of foliage at the top and nothing underneath, and looked like side show bob :). Scroll to the bottom of the page to see what i mean.

http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10353&PN=4

The plant is a Livers or Blues cross. Apparently it's a SS or Sk1 pheno?
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 14:05
um, im a bit hazy on the lines but i beleive blues is SS could well be wrong tho :)  I see what you mean about sideshow bob haha

I saw in another thread you had some strawberry coff. Is that DPs? Be interested in hearing a smoke rep on that
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 14:08
That's what my thought was too(SS), I'm sure that's what I was told, but it was a while back.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 00:24
Nice plants Mellow uve been doin a sweet work with ur plants. Good luck to the rest of the grow ;)
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 01:43
cheers Sal,

I was looking at them bad boy you got on the go before, looks like you're in for a big yield. :)
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 23:11
Glad to see you posting what you're up to again mellow, looks promising. The spider mite episode is behind you now. Lovely clean bathroom as well.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 21:31
Hey,

So the 2 plants on the other page are brother and sister(CVKxCW), the livers(blues), came down first and was nice, real fruity/musky.

So the these 2 are chem valley kush x cherry widow(pre98WWxcherryassaisn).

They look and smell, taste nothing like each other. I've heard people talking about golf ball nugs from kush's, well one is like that the other looks like a skunk.

Ones dark green/purple the other light green.

I just pulled out 2 nice looking nugs from the drying room, it's not the best example of purple, but some of the other buds are. anyway.

mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 21:34
closer shots.

So the one I think is the kush leaner, is caked in trics, but the stawberry i got in the tent, put it to shame, can't wait till that crops.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678