Sensi SS and Big Budha BC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sensi SS and Big Budha BC
    Posted: 01 February 2012 at 19:36
Hey,

So I thought i'd share my grow with you guys.

I've been growing some different strains so I thought i'd go for something normal(BC), i wanted to run the SS's again just to see if that 1 i had was a fluke.

I have 4 SS and 7 BC all are fems.

I'm handwatering in coco, using canna's nute's.

I'm making a 23ltr feed, they are getting 40mil of anb, 50mil of boost and 5ish mil of rhizotonic to bring the ph up to 6.0 from 5.8.(my tap water is 7)

I changed the light to 12/12 on the 15th of jan.

I have 2 600's one with an adustawing the other with my 1meter parabolic.

The parabolic is by far the better shade, cause it's white it doesn't get hot and it wraps around your plants.

OK, disclaimer time. I treated the plants real bad, i kept them in 10cm pots when they were 12", I also left them with no water for a week, so when i potted them in to 3.5's they were hanging over and the roots were brownish. I nursed them back to life, so we'll see if stressed fem's hermi?

Anyway here are my photos, I have 4 tall plants and 7 bushes, all grown natural.

So my tents a tent of two halfs, the tall girls verses the bushes, let battle comence.

Here are the plants under the adustawing, I moved all the ones that streched under it. pluss one of the SS that didn't directly below about 50cm's away.

The one in the middle is a SS the ones either side are BC the one at the back is BC and the one low down is SS.

The BC on the right is an albino? she has half white leafs on parts of here.

OH, I took all the pics with the flash on so the plants look yellow where the flash hits, there's a couple of pics at the bottom so you can see the colour.

The plants are 140cm in there pots.

I have the smaller plants under the parabolic.

The box fan, I ran outta gaffa tape, so it's not completely wrapped.
AkitaLover View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 19:44
Ive done that myself mate leaving them in small pots for way too long, i take it BC is blue cheese? I much prefer working with small bushy ones than lanky plants haha.

To say theyve had a lot of stress they still look good mate
i like to get high but it aint a bad habit...
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 19:49
Well they don't look the best, but I was getting pestered for photo's so........ But even though they look strectched, they've only been in flower for 2 weeks, so i'm hoping they'll put on some weight, we'll see. I recon i'll pull more off them than the smaller ones.

Yes, sorry it's blue cheese( cause i don't think i've ever had it) and superskunk.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 19:51
If you look at the photo's that coco is way to dry.

I've been giving them 2ltrs every 2 days, looks like i'm gonna have to give them 2 ltrs per day now.
AkitaLover View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote AkitaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 20:08
Im a Coco lover myself mate, i generally have to feed mine every other day, sometimes everyday depending on how big the plant is, but is always good to spend some relaxin time with the ladies.

I recently did some Blue Cheese from seed, ive got to say i wasnt overly impressed, it seemed to take ages to veg them to the right size, and even the smoke wasnt clever!! I ended up swapping my cuttings of the BC for somethin else, but i hope for your sake yours are much better!!!
i like to get high but it aint a bad habit...
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 20:29
to be honest I'm not been totally impressed with them myself, but it's probably my fault, so i decided to keep em going. long way to go yet.
coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2012 at 00:34
early days mellow, im sure they will beef up under 2 600s and your set up is nice in coco good nutes wont be long blue cheese is real tastey berry bite with a cheese aftertaste and a high kind of like straight cheese only kind of a lighter heady buzz with berrys lol
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
Melvan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2012 at 01:52
I don't think those look too bad at all. Your TLC has worked for sure.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2012 at 06:43
They don't look bad at all Chris, any chance of more pics of the plant with the variegated leaves?
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2012 at 13:44
well first off, I like to thank you guy's for your kind words, but for me personaly, they seem the worst plants that I've grown so far, lol.

The tall ones are too thin and the other aren't tall enough, but we'll see what they yield and smoke like.

I'll try and get some more photo's of her today, She is the biggest plant as well? I've been carefully not to get her yellow bit exposed, I don't know if this makes a difference or not, but i';m treating her like an Englishman in the sun.

coverking View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote coverking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 13:06
Originally posted by mellowchris

well first off, I like to thank you guy's for your kind words, but for me personaly, they seem the worst plants that I've grown so far, lol.

The tall ones are too thin and the other aren't tall enough, but we'll see what they yield and smoke like.

I'll try and get some more photo's of her today, She is the biggest plant as well? I've been carefully not to get her yellow bit exposed, I don't know if this makes a difference or not, but i';m treating her like an Englishman in the sun.

Englishman in the sum lmao
Growing Weed is like a Game of Chess! You must think before you move!
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 23:42
Hey,

I know these ain't the best image, but as i went to take them the lights cake on.

Some leaves are blotchy

Some are completely yellow, and some are half and half as you can see in the back ground.

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2012 at 06:41
You don't need to worry about the variegated leaves in the light... she wont burn, the pale parts of the leaves just don't have an chlorophyll... so they can't photosynthesize light. 
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2012 at 08:56
Hi Chris!
A year ago i had lots of discusions here on the forum, i made a few conclusions then,
1 most problems start with overdoing things.
2 there are 2 ways the "technical' one and the 'feeling'one.
3 A Einstein said Phantasy ist besser als wissen (phantasy>knowledge)
With equipment you can 'prevent'problems but in practice you create new difficult ones.
If i look at my plants, on cheap cocossoil, even re-used,i have never these way out of balance plants.I start in my soil with 2 weeks water only..its so easy.
So i am a grower who grows with simple techniques, maybe you should reduce the work you do and give 50% of what you give now. Less is better.
Cheers mate!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2012 at 23:04
hey Martini,

Thanks for getting involved.

I know people can over do it, trying top get every thing perfect, but to be honest I'm too lazy for that( that's why i let them grow au natural). I go in once every 2 days water them, turn them and leave them, 15 min job.

My biggest problem I feel was leaving them in 10cm pots till they were four weeks old and then not watering them for 1 week. Stupid, but I had other things to deal with. As a result 3 of the plants have streched and the others are not as big as I'd like.

Gave them a little feed today and there's one or two in there that look like they're doing well, so I'm happyish for now..........

The other thing is, I honestly don't think i've tried blue cheese? I've defo had blueberry, quite a few times. But the dealers say it's 'blues' so I've know idea.

Anyway, one of the plants gave off a really fruity smell, really nice. The others still smell the same as the skunks at this point.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>